feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Canned Meat Products a threat to one's Health

Labels:


I have seen the news today in ABS CBN news channel that National Meat Inspection Service (NMIS) will be currently testing chinese canned goods for melamine contamination. These products were tested by private testing laboratory to contain some trace elements of Cadmium and lead. This is good news for me because I always wanted to verify the integrity and quality of these products. Everytime I shop in Grocery store, I never forget to get one of these products in the shelves. As I search on in the internet, I have found out that some of these chinese products are recalled from Hongkong because it contains nitrofuran. But as of today, because of this news I will refrain from buying and eating these products from china. I dont want to risk my health just to satisfy my taste buds.

source: http://www.cfs.gov.hk/english/whatsnew/whatsnew_fa/whatsnew_fa_35_Recall_of_Canned_Luncheon_Meat.html
Photos and Brands are trademark of respective owners

Original post is found at http://pinoypharmacy.blogspot.com

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Feel free comment on any post but do not spam. Thanks.