|7:00AM to 7:45AM||GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS, FILLING-UP OF FORMS|
|8:00AM to 10.:00AM||PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY - Inorganic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry; Organic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry; Qualitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry.||20%|
|11:00AM to 12:30PM||PHARMACOGNOSY - Plant Chemistry; Biochemistry||15%|
|1:30PM to 3:30PM||PRACTICE OF PHARMACY - Compounding-Dispensing; Clinical/Hospital Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Calculations.||17.5%|
|8:00AM to 9:30AM||PHARMACOLOGY-PHARMACOKINETICS - Toxicology; Incompatibilities and Adverse Drug Reactions.||15%|
|10:30AM to 12:30PM||PHARMACEUTICS - Manufacturing Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms; Physical Pharmacy; Jurisprudence & Ethics.||17.5%|
|1:30PM to 3:30PM||QUALITY ASSURANCE/QUALITY CONTROL - Drug Testing with Instrumentation, Microbiology and Public Health.||15%|
Visit PRC Official website for the pharmacist board exam general instructions.
1. Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises one or two days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
2. Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 a.m. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted.
3. Examinees are required to wear their school uniform per Resolution No. 311 dated May 18, 1994.
4. Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ballpens with BLACK ink only.
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables
and other allowed items)
5. The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms.
- Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded data/information.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS.
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attaché case, backpacks, etc.
- Other examination aides not stated on this program.
6. Read carefully and follow the instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examinees Guide.